Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mini Pizzas

I LOVED doing this because I can have multiple types of pizza in one meal without spending money on different pizzas and having a bunch of leftovers.  It's also great because I can have exactly what I like and not have to compromise with someone else on the toppings and such, each person can make their own.

I bought the refridgerated pizza dough that comes in the cardboard tubes (like Pillsbury, but I used a different brand). Put foil on a pan and spray it (I didn't spray the first time I did this and the pizzas were difficult to get off).  Take a handful of dough and shape into a flat circle.  Add your ingredients and bake at the temp directed on the dough package directions.  If you are putting any meat on the pizza make sure you cook it prior to putting it on the pizza.

 
I made 3 different types of pizza when I did this.
 
This first one is mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, avocado, peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, oregano, and basil
 
 This 2nd one is onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese
 
And my 3rd one is eggplant, goat cheese, tomato, onion, mushrooms, oregano, pepper, and garlic



 

No comments:

Post a Comment