Monday, October 15, 2012

Muffin Tin Eggs

I remembered seeing an idea for this on pinterest a long time ago and so tried this out the other day.  I sprayed the tin. I had ricotta cheese, goat cheese, mozzarella, and feta, onions, tomatoes, peppers, avocado, mushrooms, eggplant, and artichoke hearts.  In each muffic section I added various combinations of those ingredients.  You could use anything you wanted including already cooked meat.

 
Then I added one beaten egg to each muffin section.  I broke an egg into my small liquid measuring cup and beat it in there with a fork because then it was very easy and mess free to pour.  I then added seasonings.
 

 
 
(Side Note: Look what happened when I tried to crack this egg!  This has definitely never happened to me before!)
 

I baked for 10 minutes (until the tops start to turn a little brown).

Then I enjoyed the end results!  These are also freezable if you wanted to make a bunch at once and have easy breakfasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment