Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars

I got the recipe for these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars from here-> http://tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/06/pumpkin-cream-cheese-bars.html

A few simple ingredients make a very tasty Fall treat!

In one bowl mix angel food cake mix, a can of pumpkin, 3/4 cup water, and...ha!  as I type this I notice the recipe says 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, I most definitely used a 1/2 tablespoon!  Oh well, if I made it again I would use that much because they turned out great!

In another bowl mix the softened cream cheese with a little bit of water. 

Put 1/2 the pumpkin mix in a sprayed pan, then 1/2 the cream cheese, then the second half of the pumpkin, then the last of the cream cheese.  Make figure eights with a knife to mix it up a bit (makes a pretty pattern too- more so in the link than in mine...).


I had friends over for Fall drinks and to watch Hocus Pocus and made these and everyone liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment