Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mustard Crusted Tilapia

I was looking for a recipe that had ingredients I had at home so I wouldn't have to go out and buy something and I found this recipe for mustard crusted tilapia-
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/mustard-crusted-tilapia


Mix spicy brown mustard (I used Arizona heat b/c I like spicy things, but I'm sure you could use any kind of mustard you wanted/had based on your own tastes), worcestshire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, & parmesan cheese.

Bake the tilapia on its own in a greased pan for 10 minutes at 375 and then spread the paste over it and sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake for another 5 minutes.

I made 2 tilapia fillets as this recipe says to do but I doubled the ingredients for the sauce.  When I made it as the directions said it didn't seem like enough for me so I made more and for me it was the perfect amount.  I would make this again for my dinner, but it's not something I would make for friends to show off my cooking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment