Friday, May 25, 2012

Apricot Chicken

In my last post I mentioned working at a camp in Maryland. Two of the wonderful friends I made there, Jenna and Liz, and I met up in Michigan one weekend a couple summers later.  We decided to make dinner together and Jenna said she had a great chicken recipe for us to try.  When she told me the ingredients- apricot jam, french dressing, and onion soup mix- I wasn't convinced, but she assured us that we wouldn't be dissapointed.  As you can tell by this picture- we weren't!  We forgot to take a picture of our meal before we completely cleaned our plates!
I know it sounds strange, but this recipe is simple and really good.  I've made it for others since making it with Jenna and Liz and everyone who's tried it has loved it.

Chicken breasts
A small jar of apricot jam
1/2 a bottle of french dressing
1 package of dry onion soup mix

Preheat oven to 350
Mix jam, dressing, and soup mix together.  Pour over chicken breasts in a baking pan.
Bake for about an hour

You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment