Friday, May 4, 2012

Tilapia & Veggies in Cilantro Sauce

Well, this one is kind of cheating because we used a store-bought sauce.  We made tilapia & veggies in a cilantro sauce I bought from Fresh Market.  There wasn't much cooking involved- cut up the veggies, put everything in the pan with the sauce- BUT it was fun (& pretty) to use such a variety of veggies.  We had serano peppers, onions, green onions, tomatoes, bean sprouts, zuccini, & mushrooms.



If I were to do this again (& I should because it was really good), I have advanced enough in my cooking since then that I would make my own cilantro sauce rather than buying it from the store.

Here is what looks to me like a good cilantro sauce recipe- http://spanishfood.about.com/od/sidedishes/r/mojodecilantro.htm

Let me know if you try it or if you've ever made a cilantro sauce and have a different recipe for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment