Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps

I love the lettuce wraps at P.F. Changs.  I've only had the chicken ones but one day I wanted to make them and a Thai chicken for my friends.  Since chicken was the main course I decided to make vegetarian lettuce wraps.  I used a "copycat" P.F. Chang's lettuce wrap recipe I found on the internet- http://www.food.com/recipe/p-f-changs-lettuce-wraps-393849, but I used tofu instead of chicken.  The special sauce in this recipe is awesome!  I served the lettuce wraps with it and hot mustard and each person got their own little bowl so they could mix it to their own spiciness.
I love the special sauce so much that I often make just that to use as a stir fry sauce as well. 

My friends who I cooked for love P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps and gave great reviews of the ones I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment