Saturday, May 19, 2012

Veggie Soup w/Green Onion Pesto & Yummy Hamburgers

The recipe for this soup has left me.  No idea where I got it BUT probably not hard to figure out.  I started by sauteeing onions, yellow peppers, carrots & garlic for a couple minutes.


Then I added broth and the rest of the veggies including potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, & celery.  I'm guessing I cooked it covered for awhile on med-low for the pototoes & such to cook through... & add seasoning such as salt & peopper to taste.

I make amazing hamburgers.  I mix the hamburger meat with salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and feta cheese before cooking it.  Then I sautee mushrooms, onions, mix that with feta and serve it over the hamburgers.  SO good!



I served the veggie soup with a green onion pesto.  I'm pretty sure to make this I blended green onions, garlic, and parmesan cheese with a little bit of oil.

Sorry my directions include words like "maybe" or "I think." :)  I made this a long time ago...  Also sorry for the poor picture quality, they were taken with my iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment